Teaching conference in Taiwan

  • c
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2011
      Dear listmates,

      If you're looking for another great teaching conference to attend, check out iEARN's annual conference in July, this year being held in Kaohsiung, Taiwan - see http://www.iearn2011.org

      I went to their last two conferences (in Morocco and Canada) and they blew me away - several hundred teachers from more than 50 countries typically attend.

      The art teaching community is well-represented there but could always be bigger! I met some amazing art & design teachers from Liberia, Zambia, Pakistan, Slovenia, Hong Kong and other parts of the world at them.

      Anyway, just thought I'd mention it!

      Chris

      Chris Baer
      Art, Design & Technology teacher