Video Blog Site

  • Harold Olejarz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2011
      Hi,

      I started a video blog with my students at Montclair State University.
      The idea of the blog is that people screen videos and add videos
      suitable for k - 12 education to the blog. The labels on the videos
      make the blog easily searchable. I also added a search box but that
      seems to be a little glitchy at the moment. If any of you are
      interested in contributing to the blog let me know and I will give you
      the ability to add videos to the blog.

      http://artedvideo.blogspot.com/

      This blog is a collection of videos suitable for the K-12 classroom.
      All the videos included on this blog have been pre-screened. The blog
      was started as a class project at Montclair State University. Students
      in Harold Olejarz's Spring, 2011 class began adding videos in
      February, 2011. If you are interested in contributing to this blog
      please contact Harold Olejarz
      Harold

      Harold Olejarz
      Google Certified Teacher
      Personal Website - www.digitalharold.com
    • peter lau
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2011

        Please visit this web:
        peterlauseminar.com

        Dear Harold Olejarz

        It's really good idea if we can teach and do some teaching in video blog, if you don't mind, you can go to my website, maybe you can get some idea from that,
        and get joyfull to share each other.

        PETER LAU

          --
          http://juliaspaintings.blogspot.com