Salad Spinner, and the Artful Parent blog

  • MARYANN KOHL
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2011
      Artful people who work with young kids. I want to share my favorite blog with you! The blog owner takes wonderful photos of each art project, so you can really see how things went. She has something going on every week that may inspire you. I know she inspires me!
      Here's the latest... Salad Spinner Paintings... which I have done many times, but how fun to see the fresh excited faces of these toddlers discovering it for the first time!