mobiles/late

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2011
      Didja miss me? My email has been down, but I wanted you to think about
      colored venetian blinds for mobiles. My kids made some really cool
      ones.
      we used primary colored tape to adhere slats to each other. They
      twist, bend, circle,
      crease, etc. I didn't have to cut any since they were to fit inside
      French doors.
      we also used yarn to enhance and balance. Food for thought or is it
      lunch.
      Anyone want to meet at the Seattle Art Ed convention? k
    • MARYANN KOHL
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2011
        I'll be at the convention on Friday.
        Not sure how to get a bunch of us to show up at the same place at the some moment.
        Any suggestions?

        MaryAnn