Art Education Software, www.NaturePainter.net

  • naturepainterdotnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      I am writing to let you know about a great new product that is really useful for
      teaching children about painting and art.

      It's called NaturePainter Digital Canvas. It's loaded with great visual tutorials
      that make it very easy to learn painting, and it's very full featured with many
      different types of brushes and painting tools.

      It's available for download and purchase at http://www.NaturePainter.net

      Please feel free to try it out for free, and maybe you might want to show it to
      some of your students.

      Thank you so much!

      happy painting!

      Brian, Marvin, and Bryan