Re: [art_education] Re: NAEA National Convention exhibits

  • Jeff Pridie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2011
      Guest is like $90 dollars.  You can only register one guest with your general registration. This can be found on the registration portion of the NAEA website.

      Jeff (Minnesota)

      I would say that you can't get into the hall without a conference pass/badge. There have always been guards checking for them. However, I will say that paying the registration fee is worth all the goodies you can get in the hall! Plus depending on your status (teaching, retired, guest) you may not have to pay the whole registration fee, which is about 130 bucks for a current teacher, they have discounts depending on status.