Re: [art_education] Art Standards Tracker

  • Celete Boone
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2011
      I would love one also!  Anyone have a curriculum map based on k-5, GPS for visual arts?  I would love a copy of that also!  Thanks, CBoone

      On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:02 AM, cescelyhill <cescely.hill@...> wrote:

      Does anyone use a tracker or excel spreadsheet to track students' mastery of standards they are teaching over the year? If so, I'd LOVE to get a copy so I can see how to set this up.

      Thanks!

      Cescely