Re: Art Bags or Backpacks?

  • aliteachesart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2011
      Mrs. P.!

      This is the dialog I was hoping for! Think of a bag or backpack (I've seen clear ones online) with some reproductions, art history info, basic supplies, simple instructions and open ended prompts, and a journal, and a storybook (and in a perfect world a digital camera). Families who opt into taking home the bag would have to sign a contract when they sign up to take care of the items and return them. I am thinking each classroom would have a bag and it would go home for a night. Maybe their artwork (or picture of said work) would be bound in a book or added to the journal... I think this is going to be my homework over winter break! Here is some info on book bags: http://www.pre-kpages.com/buddy-bags/
      More ideas woud be greatly appreciated All! ALi