International High School Student Art Contest

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      Someone posted that they would like to learn about a few more art contests out there for their students. This was sent to me today:

      The Rotary Clubs of Rotary District 9930 (Central North Island of New Zealand) will be running their International High School Student Art Contest again this year. Entries open 4th May 2011 and close 31 January 2012. Open to Y9-Y13 students with an age limit. All the details are on www.oto-rotary.org. Entries are digitally uploaded to the web site. First prize is NZ$1000 and an all expenses paid educational trip to New Zealand to be hosted by Rotarians of District 9930. The school of the first prize winner also receives NZ$1000. The last round of the contest attracted entries from 23 countries - the winner was from Montreal Canada with second and fourth place getters from the USA. Third prize went to England. The most entries came from a school in The Isle of Man. Home Schooled students from across the USA were well represented too.