Re: African Beads: Jewels of a Continent - art teacher discount!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Good news! I just heard back from Eliza (from Africa Direct). Get your
      purchase orders ready, Africa Direct will give you a discount on
      African Beads: Jewels of a Continent through the end of February.
      Contact Eliza at contact@... or phone 303-316-7570
      http://www.africadirect.com/
      You will get this book for only $49.95 (regular price is $69.95) -
      just mention the art teacher/Judy Decker special discount.

      This book will give you the spark for many, many lesson ideas - any grade level.