Re-designed Art Site

  • John Baselmans
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      Hello group members

      Please visit my complete new re-designed Art Site.

      The site will be updated daily with my recent work!
      Today I made some new pages and uploaded them and maybe one is for sure interesting for you:
      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Courses/Materials/materials.htm
      I will in the coming weeks place the most important tools.
      If you have suggestions please let me know.
      All of you are welcome as guest artist on my site where you can place free your art!
      Have all of you an creative weekend!

      John Baselmans