Re: [art_education] Technology in the Middle School and High School Classroom

  • Misty Burright
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      Here are a few:

      Hope they help!  I teach elementary, but I've personally used timetoast with my students and it seemed to work well..enjoy!

      Misty
      On Jan 5, 2011, at 3:10 AM, smth_mj wrote:

      Happy New Year!!! Does anyone have a website to share where I can incorporate technology in the classroom? I am not looking for software, but websites that the students can access using the computer lab. Thanks. MJ

      *******
      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the St. Joseph School District or the entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager and delete this message immediately. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not distribute or copy this e-mail.