Loan

  • Cheryl Hancock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Good morning,

      How are you doing? Hope all is well with you and family, I know this might be a surprise to you but I am sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to United Kingdom for a Seminar . It was so  Urgent and I just have to be at the seminar. Please I want to confide in you and I want it private between us because I don’t want my other family members or friends to get worried over this predicament of mine. I was attacked on my way to the hotel I lodged, although I wasn't hurt because I complied immediately but my mobile phone and luggage were stolen. What bothered me most is my Cards but I have called the card company and blocked my cards and I have also been to the embassy to reschedule my flight. Aside these, I need to sort out some vital issues including  my bills.

      Please I need financial assistance. I would like you to help me with £1,800 pounds or any amount you could afford. I will refund you upon my arrival back home. Let me know if  you would be able to help me with the money or any amount you could afford. If you will be able to help me with the money then you can go to the nearest western union outlet or into  any nearest bank and use the western union money transfer service to transfer the money to me directly. Below are the details you will need to make the transfer on my name at the Western union office. After the transfer, just email me the money transfer control number [MTCN] on the receipt. I will be able to receive the money here immediately with my passport.

      Name: Cheryl Hancock
      Address: 13 Quay Street Manchester, Lancashire M3 3HN,
      United Kingdom

      Looking forward to your positive response.

      Regards
      Cheryl

      --
      Cheryl Hancock