Job opportunity: Exec Dir of VSA (national job; located in DC)
The Kennedy Center seeks an experienced nonprofit professional with proven success in both disability and the arts fields. Please share as you see fit!
Executive Director, VSA
The Executive Director of VSA is responsible for the overall planning, management, and supervision of the programs and staff of VSA, an international arts and disability organization. He/she establishes goals, priorities, and vision for VSA in consultation with the Kennedy Center Vice President for Education.
(1) Ten years professional work experience in disability and arts issues
(2) Masters degree or equivalent experience in the arts, disability, or education related field
(3) In-depth understanding of disability issues and the disability community
(4) Sensitivity to persons with disabilities and belief in the need to create greater access for and more inclusion of people with disabilities in the arts
(5) Demonstrated leadership ability in not-for-profit management
(6) Strong verbal and written skills including public speaking
John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
What can the Kennedy Center do for your community?
This e-mail message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. This message may contain trade secrets, attorney-client communication, or other privileged and confidential information. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, reproduction or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the Sender and delete the material from any computer.