Inspirational Poems by Dr. David L. Weatherford

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      Greetings Art Educators,

      If you like inspirational poems, check out the site by Dr. David
      Weatherford, the author of SLOW DANCE.
      I honestly have a hard time imagining how anyone could think that poem
      was written by a child (sorry).
      http://www.davidlweatherford.com/index1.html%5d

      Slow Dance:
      http://www.davidlweatherford.com/slowdance.html

      Say "hello" to Dr. Weatherford, child psychologist.
      http://www.davidlweatherford.com/
      (My goodness - he looks like an old boyfriend of mine - from the 70's).

      Sorry for being off topic Ken, but I had this post already started and
      didn't take time to finish it until now. I got to listening to the
      tunes and got sidetracked (he must be about my same age - based on his
      selection of tunes).

      A reminder to all, "Break the Chain". Never forward an email without
      checking it out first. There will not be a miracle if you forward it
      to everyone in your address book - and no harm will come to you if you
      delete it. And you can make a wish all you want and it won't happen.
      Do we have World Peace yet? That was always my wish (of course, I only
      sent the "good stuff"/true stuff to a few friends). My favorites are
      the ones that say some money will come to me unexpected if I forward
      the emails. How bizarre is that?

      If the message is a nice one, I do thank the person who sent it to me.

      Cheers,