Help Art Education Teachers Win Edublog Awards!

  • TriciaF
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2010
      There are a whole bunch of art education site nominated for Edublog Awards
      -no login required -as easy mouse click to vote!

      http://edublogawards.com/

      Category #3 Best Group Blog: The Teaching Palette
      Category #4 Best New Blog: New City Arts
      Category #5 Best Class Blog: The Mac Lab
      Category #7 Best Resource Blog: Art is Messy
      Category #16 Best Use of Video/Visual: Fugleflicks
      Category #17 Best educational wiki: The Student Creative
      Category #20 Best educational use of a social network: Digital Art Education
      Category #21 Best educational use of a virtual world: International Schools Island

      Thanks,
      Tricia Fuglestad
    • TriciaF
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
        Can you tell I was sleepy when I wrote this post-
        Let me try again:

        There are a whole bunch of art education sites nominated for Edublog Awards
        -no login required -it is as easy as a mouse click to vote!