Re: the pepsi grant for art workshops

  • MARYANN KOHL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      I wanted to apologize to anyone to whom I sent my email about "voting", because I might have sent it ppersonally instead of to the group. It seems I was overzealous in sending to "my entire address book" without really paying attention to duplicates. My heart was in the right place trying to win the Pepsi grant to bring art to kids, but my emails were over the top. I hope you will understand.

      MaryAnn

      On Dec 3, 2010, at 8:47 AM, MARYANN KOHL wrote:

      Day 4 to vote for MaryAnn's grant proposal at Pepsi. I so want to be able to bring art to regular classroom teachers who currently have no art programs! I can reach maybe 6000 teachers, which would impact about 150,000 children. Awesome! Voting ends Dec. 31.

      Vote here:

      http://www.refresheverything.com/greatartkids

      If you lose your place at the site, just put "MaryAnn F. Kohl" in the search box.

      You can also text vote:

      Text these numerals: 104840

      Send to Pepsi's phone: 73774

      In fact, you can text and online-vote BOTH each day. Double your power!

      I can't thank you each enough. And please share with anyone you think cares about kids and their creative spirits.

      MaryAnn