Help MaryAnn bring art to teachers around the country

  • MARYANN KOHL
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      Hi, Everyone.

      Today is Day 2 of the voting process at Pepsi Refresh Everything grant program.
      As you may know, I'm hoping to win dollars to fund giving art workshops all around the country in schools where there are no art programs, to help teachers learn to easily bring quality art experiences into their classrooms.

      I just found out that not only can you vote at the Pepsi site, but you can *easily* text a vote without even signing up with Pepsi. The nice thing about the text is that you don't have to sign up with Pepsi, and you can text everyday if you wish to so much easier than going online.

      TELL YOUR FRIENDS WHO CARE ABOUT KIDS AND ART!!  And thank you with all my heart.
      Below are the voting parameters. The text numbers are at the bottom of the email.

      ----------To vote, go here----------

               or

      Apparently you have to "sign up" before you are allowed to vote.

      If you can't find my proposal, just do a search in the search box with my name MaryAnn F. Kohl
      My grant is called ::: Bring hands-on art to kids who have no art programs in their schools
      I'm in the EDUCATION category.

      You can also text a vote
              Text these numbers: 104840
              To Pepsi's phone: 73774

      :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
      MaryAnn
      360.592.9201 office
      maryann@...

    • MARYANN KOHL
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
        Thank you, great idea to give other links to voting for the Pepsi grant:

        Yes, I have a Facebook page, and a blog, and a website with direct voting too!~

        My facebook page... easiest is to do a search members of Facebook for my name, MaryAnn Faubion Kohl

        My website:  http://www.brightring.com

        You can text a vote easily, too.

        Text these numbers: