Re: [art_education] Pepsi grant, Canada

  • MARYANN KOHL
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      I voted for your project. At 14th, you have an excellent chance to win. Good luck!!

      I have a project up for votes in the USA Pepsi grant project.
      You can vote here, if you wish: http://pep.si/h7KG2o
      or here

      Good luck again,
      MaryAnn Kohl

      :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
      MaryAnn
      360.592.9201 office
      maryann@...

      On Dec 1, 2010, at 8:01 AM, Vivi KL wrote:

      Dear friends - art teachers and art lovers:

      A month passed already after the project has been up for PEPSI Canada Refresh Project (since November 1st). I would like to thank you personally for your kind support.

      In the beginning when it started, the project was at 16th, after that it was going up until 12th ranking and then went down to 13th and now at 14th. Not many supporters or voters realize that this is a kind of rally, it's not only voting once and forget all about it. I know that everybody is very, very busy, esp. close to the holiday season. Therefore, you can still support the project by forwarding the link to your friends, students (who are old enough to vote) and families, so that the rally can go on until the end (December 31, 2010).

      Please support Peace, Love and Hope art project by forwarding this link or sending a twitter.
      This is the direct link to vote: http://pep.si/9a0pwP

      Thank you and have a nice week!

      Best regards,
      Avy L. .