Re: [art_education] Site for printing FREE Art Award Certificates

  • Diane Gregory
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2010
      Hi Judy and all!

      Thanks for posting this!  I could use this for the elementary art education methods class that I teach for future elementary teachers (not art teachers).  I teach this class online.  I have the students create works of art, turn them in within a powerpoint presentation.  Some of the work is marvelous.  I would love to send these students a certificate via email.  I also give bonus points for especially compelling posts.  They bring their work to several of the face to face meetings and it is great to see these wonderful pieces in person!

      Thanks Judy,

      Diane

      From: Judy Decker <jdecker4art@...>

      Greetings Art Educators,

      Christine posted this to Getty list. I thought the site would interest you, too.
      One year, Getty list came up with a good list of art awards that were
      not the usual "Most Artistic"/"Most Improved Artist" type of
      awards.... I will see if I can find the list.

      Judy

      From Christine:

      http://www.123certificates.com/art.php

      Here is a great site that I found last year to print out creative
      color art certificates.

      Some ideas for categories :

      most likely to create art after graduation or
      outside of school (not graffiti, LOL )

      clean up expert

      most persistent (never gives up)

      thinks far outside the box