Re: Organizing

  • Michele Bigney
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2010
    Tubs and baskets for materials.

    __
    Michele

    Seoul, Korea

  • christinereg
    Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2010
      Michele,
      Those pictures are great! Do you use that system for your desk area too?

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Michele Bigney <mbigney@...> wrote:

      > Tubs and baskets for materials.
      >
      > __
      > Michele
      > Seoul, Korea

    • Misty Burright
      Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2010
        Great photos Michele!  I always love seeing how others organize!  You are so lucky with that wall of shelves!  I'll post some photos over the weekend:)

        Misty
        On Nov 11, 2010, at 10:51 PM, Michele Bigney wrote:

        Tubs and baskets for materials.

        __
        Michele

        Seoul, Korea

        *******
        This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the St. Joseph School District or the entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager and delete this message immediately. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not distribute or copy this e-mail.