Re: [art_education] Need Some Guidence\

  • MaryAnn Kohl
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
      Re: [art_education] Need Some Guidence\ is this for an elementary school, high school, or middle school? I'm sure I can come up with some fun ideas for you once I know your grade level.

      On 9/8/02 9:35 AM, teacherart2003 at teacherart2003@... wrote:

      Hi, I am a new art teacher going alternate route and I could use
      some suggestions.
      What should I put in my substitute plan folder? I want something
      that I can use at any time during the year. Any ideas for activities
      that would last a 40 minute period?
      Thanks so much!
      Lorie

      4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now