Re: [art_education] VOTE FOR PEACE, LOVE AND HOPE PROJECT!!!!

  • MARYANN KOHL
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      That's so exciting!!!
      I will go and vote for you! I know a vote should go in every single day,
      so people, please try to vote to support our friends every day, not just one time.
      I visited Amy's project and realized it will be art!! That makes it even better!!

      Stop Bullying through Children Art Project "PEACE,LOVE and HOPE"Avy Loftus

      I also have a project that is pending approval right now (it was accepted last night at midnight!).
      My project will bring hands-on art education to teachers in schools all around the country who have no art programs.
      My approval should be final in about two weeks, and then voting starts for that round in the USA on Dec. 1.
      I have to fill out a bunch of forms first, but I'll let everyone  know when the voting begins for sure::::

      On Nov 1, 2010, at 9:45 AM, Vivi KL wrote:

      Dear All:

      Peace, Love and Hope art project has been selected by Pepsi Canada's community programme - REFRESH EVERYTHING. The link is:
      http://www.refresheverything.ca/peaceloveandhopeproject

      Please support this project by voting whenever you have time and you can vote as many as you can during the next 60 days. The voting starts on November 1st and ends on December 31th, 2010.

      Thank you for your support.

      Sincerely,
      A.Loftus