New Fugleflick Release---> I AM ART

  • TriciaF
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      My students just finished (after two months of work) our latest Fugleflick. I AM ART helps answer the age-old question, What is Art? Use it to introduce: sculpture, landscape, portrait, still life, figure drawing, graphic design, abstract art, and film.

      View it here: http://vimeo.com/16278783

      Find all our Fugleflicks with the new Fugleflick Index here: http://fugleflicks.wikispaces.com/Fugleflick_Index

      Enjoy!

      Tricia Fuglestad
      Dryden Elementary
      Arlington Heights, IL
    • Kelli Wilke
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2010
        Where can I find the video about complementary colors?  Tricia, I think maybe some of your students made it?  About the color red and green meeting and getting married.  I love showing that to my students but I somehow I can't find it anymore.  Can someone help?

        Thanks,
        Kelli in NE

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
          You mean, Complementary in Every Way-
          Here is the direct link: http://vimeo.com/2026501

          and here is a link to the index if there is something else you want to see:

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2010
            Yes!!  Thank you soooo much!  It is so great!  I'm going to show my 5th graders tomorrow