Re: [art_education] Need Some Guidence\

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
      Lorie,
      You can also print up some of the many lessons found
      at:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/lessons.html

      Ken
      ----------------------------------
      --- teacherart2003 <teacherart2003@...> wrote:
      > Hi, I am a new art teacher going alternate route and
      > I could use
      > some suggestions.
      > What should I put in my substitute plan folder? I
      > want something
      > that I can use at any time during the year. Any
      > ideas for activities
      > that would last a 40 minute period?
      > Thanks so much!
      > Lorie

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • MaryAnn Kohl
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
        Re: [art_education] Need Some Guidence\ is this for an elementary school, high school, or middle school? I'm sure I can come up with some fun ideas for you once I know your grade level.

        On 9/8/02 9:35 AM, teacherart2003 at teacherart2003@... wrote:

        Hi, I am a new art teacher going alternate route and I could use
        some suggestions.
        What should I put in my substitute plan folder? I want something
        that I can use at any time during the year. Any ideas for activities
        that would last a 40 minute period?
        Thanks so much!
        Lorie

        4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now