Live chat with President's Committee on the Arts & Humanities

  • Ruth Spiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2010

      I received this announcement and thought I'd pass it along for anyone who's interested.

      Best-
      Ruth Spiro

      Today, Tuesday, October 19, at 2:15 p.m. EDT, the White House is holding a live chat with leaders from the President’s Committee on the Arts & the Humanities (PCAH).  Tune in live or watch the archive afterward. You can also submit questions to be answered by the participants via the White House Facebook page.

      Participants in this first-of-its-kind live online chat will include:
      Chuck Close, PCAH Member and visual artist (view bio)
      Margo Lion, PCAH Co-Chair (view bio)
      George Stevens, Jr., PCAH Co-Chair (view bio)
      Damian Woetzel, PCAH Member and ballet dancer (view bio)

      Further details and instructions on how to submit a question are available on the White House blog. This event is in celebration of National Arts and Humanities Month and will be available on the White House live chat archives.

      Help us continue this important work by becoming an official member of the Arts Action Fund.  If you are not already a member play your part by joining the Arts Action Fund today -- it's free and simple.