Re: [art_education] Re: Web Page Questions

  • Diane Gregory
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2010

      I think creating a blog is the best solution.  Blogs these days can be set up like a web site.  I agree with you that WordPress is the best solution.  One can create a WordPress blog for free at wordpress.com or you can get a domain name and pay someone to host your site.  The hosting web address for Wordpress is wordpress.org.  If you are new to blogging, I recommend starting out with a free WordPress blog.

      There is a good book on this subject called Problogger.com by Darren Rowse or you can get the book Blogs, Wikis and Podcasts by Will Richardson.  The later book is great for teachers.  The Problogger book present the nuts and bolts of creating a WordPress blog.

      Hope this helps.