Re: Roll Paper Rack - which type? _ and more related stuff

  • artsypffartsy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
      I have had that 8 roll cart for 30 years in my room....works great today! I have a slab roller in my class. There is an extra board for it that I don't need that fits perfectly on TOP of the 8 roll paper cart. I keep stuff up there all the time. The cart takes up quite a bit of space, so I say, if you can get any more vertiical storage space on top of it, go for it. If you don't have a slab roller, just get a piece of wood cut to fit on top. I even set up a still life on top of it at the start of the year. Other times, I keep all my sewing supplies there, or put finished work to be photographed there, or whatever. I had all of my bulletin boards (vinyl) painted with enamel paint this year to match the colors of my walls. I am no longer having to put up that paper to cover my boards. My room looks so neat and pretty now that I did that. I love it. I painted one board red (red walls) and the other boards are cream color like my walls on several sides of the room. I just mat the work, and it looks great like that. But I will keep the rack for white roll paper to put on tables, and to have the extra space to put things on top!