Re: [art_education] Re: fundraisers- 4 ideas

  • Marty Reid
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 14 8:54 AM
    www.Square1Art.com is another great art-fundraiser choice that has incredible quality products.  The BEST part is that every child receives a customized catalog with their name and artwork on the front of it AND a FREE sheet of "squickers"  (large square stickers)   New products include a porcelain plate, pendant, and waterbottle (two images) .  Prices can be adjusted as you like thus profit can be raised or lowered depending on your economic demographics.
    They provide FREE display products to keep and use again and again and a fabulous Coordinator's Handbook which has everything you need!  Sample catalog/squickers is attached for your viewing pleasure.

    On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 11:25 AM, amy friedman <amyfriedman01@...> wrote:

    easy- effective and kid centered- kid's art is placed on a variety of objects and parents can purchase the items- builds self esteem- I have worked with them for years- and it always brings in money and families love it- contact me if you need more info-
    amy

    Message 2 of 9 , Oct 18 8:00 AM
      Have you tried Art To Remember. I have used them for 3 years and raised about $1500 each year. They offer about 20 items parents can buy. Go to, art to remember.com.
      On Oct 13, 2010, at 6:30 PM, mneely21 wrote:

      I am looking for a great way to raise money for art supplies. If you have any ideas please email me back. For the past two years I have a clay mug ice cream social and sell the students mugs to their parents for five bucks which includes ice cream and their clay mug. We also sell plastic bowls filled wth ice cream for two bucks for other family members that may show up. We usually raise close to six hundred dollars...a portion of our money goes to the salvation army to help our community. I do not want the parents to get tired of buying mugs each year so what other fundraisers could I try? Please help.

      Marshelia

    • Kathleen Maledon