Re: murals

  • ednakate
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 13, 2010
      Our Home Depot sells "oops paint" as I recall is it $5 a gallon and $3 a quart.
      It is the paint they have mixed and the color is not what the person wanted. Sometimes the colors are really bright.
      I've mixed tempera into it for some great colors but we painted bag hats. Several kids still have theirs from 6 years ago and they haven't faded or chipped.
      Alyssa
      San Diego