Art lessons for special needs

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2010
      I have had several requests for art lessons geared to those with special needs. I know most art lessons can be adapted to special needs, but there are many visitors to IAD who don't have a professional art background (homeschoolers, permanent subs, regular classroom teachers, etc.) and lessons specifically created to this group would probably be appreciated.

      If you have any lessons like this I would appreciate it if you would submit them to the online lessons submission form at:

      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/submit_lesson.php

      OR

      http://tinyurl.com/2evhbq4

      Of course any art lessons are always welcome and can be submitted there also.

      Ken