New Lessons on IAD

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      I am beginning to wade through the submitted lessons and uploaded a new high school lesson today at:

      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/olson.html

      The lesson integrates art and math. I am also testing a new feature with this lesson. I would appreciate some of you testing the new "Printer friendly version" link at the bottom of the lesson. I want to make sure it works across browsers and operating systems. It's a neat javascript I found that allows me to create print views without creating double pages.

      Ken