Re: [art_education] Re: Art education list group privacy vs public issue

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2010
      help!  I think i signed up at yahoo to join this group; however, I only see posts from 2004.
      I don't want to unsubscribe if I've not done this right.  Also, I'll get mail at yahoo site now,
      right?  not on my traditional mail site?  fingers crossed k
      On Sep 22, 2010, at 12:51 AM, Ken wrote:

      If you don't care if you receive mail from your current e-mail address, you can always create a new e-mail account from one of many free e-mail online accounts and apply for a new membership. Of course tell me who you really are when you apply and then after I approve your membership, you can unsubscribe from your current e-mail. You can then use your pseudonym. If I do a search on my own name, my posts to the Getty list come up from about 15 years ago. I too use a pseudonym on list groups or other sites if I don't want my posts to be traced back to me. I keep special accounts for that.