Re: [art_education] students as curators

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2010
      I've seen where the kids design their own museum.  this could be as complicated (i.e. kids measure the paintings and hand
      accordingly) to simple (choose a strategy to hang: chronology, topic, etc).  wall cover, title cards w info, etc
      you could even create a docent script.  k
      On Oct 6, 2010, at 6:57 AM, casey wrote:

      anyone ever done a students as curator lesson plan? any resources you would share would be appreciated! i think i am going to do it as a preview to a portrait unit. thanks-c