students as curators

  • casey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2010
      anyone ever done a students as curator lesson plan? any resources you would share would be appreciated! i think i am going to do it as a preview to a portrait unit. thanks-c
    • Kathleen Maledon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2010
        I've seen where the kids design their own museum.  this could be as complicated (i.e. kids measure the paintings and hand
        accordingly) to simple (choose a strategy to hang: chronology, topic, etc).  wall cover, title cards w info, etc
        you could even create a docent script.  k