RE: [art_education] ATC exchange

  • James Cipalla
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
      Sweet ! I'm in Norfolk, VA. and teach 6-8 grade 25 - 30 kids per class.
      Did you want to do a theme?

      Namaste,

      Jim Cipalla

      Art Teacher,
      North side Middle School
      Norfolk,Virginia
      JCipalla@...

      Art is made of love,heart,creation and feelings, you go deep inside to
      find an artist of beautiful creation. A creation from an artist isn't
      just a drawing, or a painting but a feeling or a thing that lives
      inside. Art is creations from people's hearts. Art brings out
      personality and love. Art is the feeling of Joy.
      = A.B. = One of my wonderful Sixth grade students.

      >>> Kerri Gordon <Kerri_Gordon@...> 10/5/2010 10:02 AM

      I would love to exchange ATC'S with you! Where are you located? I am
      in northern Wisconsin and teach K-12...my elementary kids would love to
      exchange!
      Let me know!

      Kerri Gordon
      ●R● TEaCHeR
      Northwood School
      715-466-2297

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010

        Alrighty Folks.  I would like to do a red ribbon week trade,  ATC's Sent on/by October 25th.  I teach at a k-12 school but would be interested in trading from 3-8th.  Please email me at alexa.hoffmann@... if you are interested. (Red Ribbon is a week that they do activities promoting a Drug Free Lifestyle)
        Thanks
        Alexa
        .

        Yahoo! Groups