Exhibitions and Art Lessons

  • bluestarkid
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2010
      Has anyone ever developed any art teaching material based on a particular exhibition? I am in the process of creating a short workbook to accompany an exhition of ceramics and would be interested in any possible ideas out there.

      Thanks.

      Charlot
    • ivana
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
        Hi Charlot,
        I developed an art lesson based on a Victor Vasarelly exhibition and Op art! Children loved it! The exhibition really inspired their artworks !

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "bluestarkid" <charlotc@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone ever developed any art teaching material based on a particular exhibition? I am in the process of creating a short workbook to accompany an exhition of ceramics and would be interested in any possible ideas out there.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Charlot

      • Kathleen Maledon
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2010
          i haven't done it, but have seen museums' workbooks that did: scavenger hunts, titling, how to look guide, rules to begin, comparisons,
          draw what you see ...hope that helps. k