Re: Request for Online Learning Experts

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      John,

      About 4 years ago I worked as an education consultant for the Indiana Humanities Council and at that time they were developing interactive software for educators. The software was moved online and it had a calendar, rubric maker, lesson planner, and a few other options. We had several developers work on the project and I am still in touch with one of them. Here is the contact info:

      James Curry
      Email: mygolfgamesucks@...
      Facebook Profile: facebook.com/NoDecoRequired