Wax Resist Question

  • aliteachesart
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      I plan to have my Kinders create lines on sections of chart paper next week with neon crayons + white, then paint over them. My washable tempera looks terrible watered down! Any tips for which paint to use? I'm afraid straight tempera will cover lines and watercolor will look washed out (its manila construction paper w/ blue lines 9x36"). Thanks for words of wisdom! ALi k-4