Re: Folk Art - of India and more

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2010
      I should have read further before I posted the last post. Judy's advice is another option. The files section is just as good and you can upload other documents there. If any members on this list haven't visited the files and photos sections, they should do so. There are a lot of "goodies" there.

      Ken