Re: folk art

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 29, 2010
      Rather than e-mail the images, you can post them to this group. Visit the home page at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/art_education and click on the "Photos" link on the left column. You can then upload the image so that everyone on the list can see it, not just a few. After you upload them, post this fact to the group so they'll know they are there.

      Ken