Request for Online Learning Experts

  • Abodeely, John M
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2010

      Hi Everyone-

      I’ve been investigating opportunities to move our services for educators into an online format. This involves investigating online interactivity options, software solutions, and electronic pedagogy. Does anyone know consultants or experts who can provide insight into these knowledge areas?

      Any guidance is appreciated. Please contact me directly at this email (jmabodeely@...).

      Thanks,

      -John

      John Abodeely

      John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts

      202/416.8843

      What can the Kennedy Center do for your community?

      www.kennedy-center.org/touringresources

      This e-mail message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. This message may contain trade secrets, attorney-client communication, or other privileged and confidential information. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, reproduction or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the Sender and delete the material from any computer.
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
        John,

        About 4 years ago I worked as an education consultant for the Indiana Humanities Council and at that time they were developing interactive software for educators. The software was moved online and it had a calendar, rubric maker, lesson planner, and a few other options. We had several developers work on the project and I am still in touch with one of them. Here is the contact info:

        James Curry
        Email: mygolfgamesucks@...
        Facebook Profile: facebook.com/NoDecoRequired