Re: [art_education] future art teacher

  • Tree Rivera
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2010
    hi here is some info might help you! Another great thing to look in to is conscious discipline
    these are some docs and links that helped me hopefully they help you!

    Much love

    All the best, Tree Rivera Make Art Matter, Inc.
    Building Eco-awareness with community based arts.

    You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

    - Mahatma Gandhi

    i thank you in advance, for any input, and resources.  that I may glean from this group.
    Krista

  • Keisha Pegues
    Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2010
      I am sorry. What's your question?