Over 60 Competition -The Artist’s Magazine

  • MARYANN KOHL
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2010

      We are searching for artists age 60+ who work in any and all media.  Submit your best work for a chance to be one of the ten winners showcased in an upcoming issue of The Artist’s Magazine!

      10 winners will receive $100 each and be prominently featured in the magazine

      To view this email as a web page,
      http://click.artists-hub.com/?qs=113c133752f4cac15ed56129f50f297c1f805fc1e76216384ca34c13fb474936

      by F+W Media, Inc.
      4700 East Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH, 45236 U.S.A.