Re: website resources?

  • MARYANN KOHL
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2010
      Hi, Sorry you had trouble finding what you needed. To find the spread sheet of 100 picture books and the one of authors and illustrators, here are the steps to find it:

      Go to this main page:   http://www.brightring.com/storybook_art.html  (info on Storybook Art)
      Then go  towards the bottom of the page where it says NEW!
      The downloads are right there.

      -------------------
      To help more specifically, here are the exact links you have requested::::::

      1.) New! Download this handy spreadsheet listing authors and illustrators from Storybook Art with loads of links to additional online resources. Every book title has a link to click on for more help.

      2. ) New! View an online list of books featured in Storybook Art at Waldorf Curriculum's Website. Then download the spreadsheet once you get to that page..
      On that page you can download a Storybook Art spreadsheet to help you organize your books.

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      MaryAnn
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      25th Anniversary 1985 – 2010
      Celebrating 25 Years of Bringing Art to Children

      On Sep 23, 2010, at 12:51 PM, Betsy Brigham wrote:

      MaryAnn,
      You mentioned (on art-ed listserv) these resources on your website, which I wasn't able to find:
      1. a spreadsheet of the 100 picture books, with ways to keep track and
      organize your art activities from these books.
      2. a spreadsheet listing authors and illustrators with links to
      additional online resources.
      Can you send me a link or point me in the right direction?
      thanks,
      Betsy B
      --
      Betsy