Exhibitions and Art Lessons

  • bluestarkid
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2010
      Has anyone ever developed any art teaching material based on a particular exhibition? I am in the process of creating a short workbook to accompany an exhition of ceramics and would be interested in any possible ideas out there.

      Thanks.

      Charlot
    • bluestarkid
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2010
        Has anyone ever developed any art teaching material based on a particular exhibition? I am in the process of creating a short workbook to accompany an exhition of ceramics and would be interested in any possible ideas out there.

        Thanks.

        Charlot
      • ivana
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4 12:46 AM
          Hi Charlot,
          I developed an art lesson based on a Victor Vasarelly exhibition and Op art! Children loved it! The exhibition really inspired their artworks !

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "bluestarkid" <charlotc@...> wrote:

          > Has anyone ever developed any art teaching material based on a particular exhibition? I am in the process of creating a short workbook to accompany an exhition of ceramics and would be interested in any possible ideas out there.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Charlot

        • Kathleen Maledon
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6 12:39 PM
            i haven't done it, but have seen museums' workbooks that did: scavenger hunts, titling, how to look guide, rules to begin, comparisons,
            draw what you see ...hope that helps. k