ARt Exchange

  • Kerri Gordon
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2010
      Has anyone ever done an art exchange with another school? I think my elementary students would love this!
      I think this could be fun...just wondering if anyone has any experience with this:)
      Thanks!
      Kerri Gordon
      aRt TEaCHeR
      Northwood School
      715-466-2297

    • Alexa Hoffmann
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 22, 2010
        have you though of doing an ATC exchange? I may be willing to do one of those. I have students that love making them. I need some incentive to have them make some really good quality ones. :)
        Alexa Hoffmann
        OM ART

      • James Cipalla
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23, 2010
          I'm down for an ATC exchange - my middle school students are really into them.

          Namaste,

          Jim Cipalla

          Art Teacher,
          North side Middle School
          Norfolk,Virginia
          JCipalla@...

          Art is made of love,heart,creation and feelings, you go deep inside to find an artist of beautiful creation. A creation from an artist isn't just a drawing, or a painting but a feeling or a thing that lives inside. Art is creations from people's hearts. Art brings out personality and love. Art is the feeling of Joy.
          = A.B. = One of my wonderful Sixth grade students.

          >>> "Alexa Hoffmann" <lexarenee@...> 9/22/2010 12:27 PM >>>
          have you though of doing an ATC exchange? I may be willing to do one of those. I have students that love making them. I need some incentive to have them make some really good quality ones. :)
          Alexa Hoffmann
          OM ART

          BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

          Teach the NPS spam filter, CanIt, if this mail (ID 01DabW6IA) is spam:
          Spam: https://spamtrap1a.nps.k12.va.us/canit/b.php?i=01DabW6IA&m=ff6fa91b9eb5&t=20100923&c=s
          Not spam: https://spamtrap1a.nps.k12.va.us/canit/b.php?i=01DabW6IA&m=ff6fa91b9eb5&t=20100923&c=n
          Forget vote: https://spamtrap1a.nps.k12.va.us/canit/b.php?i=01DabW6IA&m=ff6fa91b9eb5&t=20100923&c=f
          END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
        • Alexa Hoffmann
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 23, 2010
            what size are your groups?  Mine are small. . .very small.
            Alexa