The People Map App on Art Education

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2010
      List members,

      Just a reminder to list members about the People Map application. This application shows the general location of list members around the world. 37 members have already done so but it would be nice to have a few more do this. One benefit to this is that it can be a great networking tool. For example, I happen to know that there are many members here from Australia and India. (We have about 20 different countries represented I believe) These people can network with others who pop up in their country. You don't have to put in a specific address- simply putting your city and state/country is enough to put you on the map. And yes, you can put in pseudonyms.

      To find the application go to:

      OR
      http://tinyurl.com/22n276k

      I look forward to "seeing" you on the People Map!