Need Some Guidence\

  • teacherart2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
      Hi, I am a new art teacher going alternate route and I could use
      some suggestions.
      What should I put in my substitute plan folder? I want something
      that I can use at any time during the year. Any ideas for activities
      that would last a 40 minute period?
      Thanks so much!
      Lorie
    • The Austin's
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
        In my district our sub folders are supposed to hold "emergency" lessons in
        case we can't get regular sub lessons prepared. I fill mine with puzzles,
        worksheets, and some drawing ideas that any sub could do with minimum
        preparation. Go to http://www.puzzlemaker.com and make your own puzzles
        easily.
        ~Michal

        > Hi, I am a new art teacher going alternate route and I could use
        > some suggestions.
        > What should I put in my substitute plan folder? I want something
        > that I can use at any time during the year. Any ideas for activities
        > that would last a 40 minute period?
        > Thanks so much!
        > Lorie
      • Ken Rohrer
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
          Lorie,
          You can also print up some of the many lessons found
          at:
          http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/lessons.html

          Ken
          ----------------------------------
          --- teacherart2003 <teacherart2003@...> wrote:
          > Hi, I am a new art teacher going alternate route and
          > I could use
          > some suggestions.
          > What should I put in my substitute plan folder? I
          > want something
          > that I can use at any time during the year. Any
          > ideas for activities
          > that would last a 40 minute period?
          > Thanks so much!
          > Lorie

          http://finance.yahoo.com
        • MaryAnn Kohl
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2002
            Re: [art_education] Need Some Guidence\ is this for an elementary school, high school, or middle school? I'm sure I can come up with some fun ideas for you once I know your grade level.

            On 9/8/02 9:35 AM, teacherart2003 at teacherart2003@... wrote:

            Hi, I am a new art teacher going alternate route and I could use
            some suggestions.
            What should I put in my substitute plan folder? I want something
            that I can use at any time during the year. Any ideas for activities
            that would last a 40 minute period?
            Thanks so much!
            Lorie

            4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now