Distance Learning

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2004
      Art teachers,

      I teach an online course for the University of Phoenix called "Computers
      in Education." This week we are covering distance learning and one of
      the students posted the following link:

      http://teams.lacoe.edu/documentation/places/art.html

      The link is great with sites that have online learning pages. Give it a
      look.

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"
    • cmaria